10 YEARS – FRAME
Our frames are designed to carry weight in the designated seat. Other elements such as armrests and backrests are not designed as seating. A frame damaged as a result of force or excess weight outside of the product’s intended use is not covered by warranty.
Do not sit on armrests or apply excessive weight to the frame.
Within 10 years of the original sale of this product, the repair or replacement of any part of the frame construction which it deemed to be defective in manufacture or materials will be covered by the supplier.
Structural frame warranty does not include fabric, recliner actions or seat mechanism systems.
10 YEARS – MECHANISM
The mechanism of the chair covers the recliner and lift mechanism which are covered if there is a fault as a result of the manufacturing process of material fault.
Please note this warranty does not cover any type of minor noise or sound in the mechanism as it is normal and a result of general use over time. Warranty does not cover over misuse and use of the product beyond its general and intended purpose. Recliner actions are not intended to support weights over 136 kilograms unless otherwise stated, any weight in excess will void the warranty.
3 YEARS – FOAM
Chair foams and padding will naturally soften and lose shape over time in accordance with use. Similarly, fabric covers will also crease in accordance with usage. As such harder wearing areas are likely to soften earlier compared with unused areas, fabric and foam is expected to be compacted over time and is normal. Seat cushion foam and filling materials (including springs) are warranted against defective material or workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of the original purchase.
3 YEARS – FABRIC/STITCHING
The supplier will, within 3 years of the original sale of the fabric-covered product, repair or replace the fabric covering if it is subject to technical faults from the manufacturing process that result in defect or abnormal or unusual wear or colour changes.
This warranty does not cover tears, flattening of nap, pilling, fading, or shrinking, and is not valid when soiling or abuse is evident. We do not cover damage caused by chemical treatments or incorrect cleaning procedures or fading due to sunlight and aging. Please follow instructions received with chair. Loose threads should be cut off, not pulled, and loops should be pushed back in, not cut.
2 YEARS – Remote/POWER/ELECTRICAL
Referring to hand held remotes and control panels this warranty valid for two years, noting the following:
This warranty covers hand controls and control panels if damaged or lost. Replacement or disposal of batteries are not covered by this warranty. Cords, wires, connections are not covered by this warranty when obvious tampering, negligence or abuse is present, and only covered if supplier deems it to be defective in workmanship or materials.
Please do not place excess length of electric cable under the recliner chair. Wires may get caught and damaged in moving parts and result in a short circuit in the electrical system.
- The benefits provided to the consumer by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to the consumer under by law.
- The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser when purchased from an authorised reseller and is not transferable or assignable. Purchases for gifting are valid for the warranty from the original purchase date provided proof of purchase is supplied and the claim is made by the original purchaser.
- The warranty applies only to furniture that has been assembled, cared for, cleaned, and otherwise maintained in accordance with the instructions supplied with the goods.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage caused by mistreatment, incorrect cleaning, cleaning materials, applications, or animals, is not covered by the warranty.
- Fading or damage caused by exposure to direct sunlight and heat sources or brightly lit environments is not covered by the warranty.
- Damage incurred during transport is not covered by the warranty.
- Repairs and alterations to the product which are not performed by the supplier or its authorised agents will void the warranty.
- Do not use abrasive, acidic, caustic, or spirit cleaners as they will damage the surface and void your warranty.
- Should it be necessary for returns, repairs, or replacements, all transportation costs will be payable by the purchaser unless written authorisation from supplier is given.